A UK based Bubble.io agency with clients around the world

About AZKY Tech

what Others think about us

Testimonials

"...did a fantastic job of building an MVP for us. We originally were working on spreadsheets. We needed an MVP to demo it to customers. They did it in an amazingly short time..."

Marc Muneir

Ditch Carbon

“He understood what I was hoping the app would do... He was making suggestions that were super meaningful which we used. I've already recommended him...”

Ty Brown

Ty the Dog Guy

"...team went above and beyond to be solutions oriented when partnering with us on what was essentially our first attempt at no code development..."

Jenny Cox

The Combination Rule

30+

Projects delivered to happy clients around the world

5+

Full time bubble consultants bubbling all day every day

20+

months as an official Bubble.io Agency





















We love our clients!

We focus on working with only a handful of founders at a time and succeed by putting our heart and soul to achieve customer success.

We have worked with founders in all continents except Antarctica. One day!





















About the Founder

Zubair is a Software Engineer turned NoCoder + Bubble.io Bootcamp Instructor + Bubble.io Coach + Bubble YouTuber!

Zubair has more than a decade of experience working in the UK ranging from Startups through Series A/B and to companies in the FTSE 500. Zubair is also an Angel Investor in a few early stage startups.





















We love our team

Our team is great bunch of passionate Software Engineers mixed with some UI/UX and Project Management expertise.

We hire the best Software Engineers & Designers and lure them into the wonderful world of NoCode full of endless possibilities!

Software Engineered NoCode Products

We are Software Engineers at heart and build our products with the right architecture & skills needed to stay in NoCode forever

Responsive On Any Device

NoCode does not mean cutting corners. 90% of our products are built responsively. The other 10% are dense dashboards meant for desktop use only

Support

You can have direct access to our team through ClickUp. Someone is almost always awake in our global remote team.

Get to product market fit faster using nocode

Have an idea?